Norman Lieberman, Recruiter, will be joining our Monday Morning Zoom session.
After a successful career as an accountant, reaching the level of Accounting Manager and Controller, Norman Lieberman transitioned into a career as a recruiter.
He helped build a one-person accounting office into a suite of offices. After 7 years at that firm, Lieberman broke off and started his own firm.
Since then, Lieberman has placed, consulted and mentored 100s of people around a myriad of career obstacles they faced. He advises both candidates and client firms on such diverse issues as:
- employee retention
- strategies for hiring the best candidates
- learning how to deflect the tough interview questions
- writing well-constructed, creative thank-you notes that get noticed
- guiding candidates through the nuances of securing healthy pay packages
- mentoring on handling group interviews
- dealing with difficult bosses and co-workers
- effectively navigating the politics found in many organizations
- re-vamping and advising on resume revisions that open doors rather then close them
- guiding candidates successfully through the land mines of interviewing
Over the years, Lieberman has segued into placing many disciplines outside of accounting. A few of the other disciplines he has placed professionals include scientists, engineers, software and hardware designers, and manufacturing / operations and marketing professionals — all up to and including the VP title. This has culminated in his current 12+ years focus on professionals in the aerospace and medical device industries.
He has developed uncanny, street-smart, savvy methods for helping others reach their career goals quickly.